27 January 2012 @ 07:26 am
20 January 2012 @ 02:45 am
20 December 2011 @ 01:14 am
- Пн, 18:18: Twice I've had to stand still as trains passed inches from my nose. Trains are, when viewed in motion from very close, life itself.
11 December 2011 @ 08:14 am
- Сб, 16:23: Genre means tidal pool, mud puddle, maybe shallow dew pond. Writing means ocean, spanning the planet, reaching as many shores as possible.
- Сб, 16:42: If it doesn't scare you at least a little, it's not real. Writing good stuff should scare you, and the great stuff should TERRIFY you.
- Сб, 16:51: Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamppost how it feels about dogs. - Christopher Hampton
10 December 2011 @ 07:51 am
- Пт, 18:37: Just received the Winter 2011 issue of Big Pulp with my story, as by Samael Gyre, "Murder Knife", in it. Looks great.
- Пт, 18:38: Think with your eyes, write with your thoughts, read with your skin. --Samael Gyre, Of Third Mind
- Сб, 04:12: The last line spoken on the series MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS is: "Welcome back."
09 December 2011 @ 07:29 pm
28 November 2011 @ 02:23 pm
- Mon, 02:13: Instead of solar, we need a power system that runs off right wing lies. It would never stop.
15 November 2011 @ 07:42 am
13 November 2011 @ 07:41 am
03 November 2011 @ 12:39 pm